Sunday, June 23, 2013

walk naked around the house







I saw my dream apartment today. the only problem is if i rent it i will only have $600.00 to live off every month. I am sick of being poor. I'd rather spend less on an apartment so I can have that extra glass of wine and never have to call my parents for money ever ever again when there is an "emergency".

I could do it. I could live off $600.00  a month and have the perfect apartment. But doesn't that seem silly since, i'd have an amazing place but I'd still be poor? All dressed up with nowhere to go.

it sucks b/c the only way i'll have a place in the location i want to live in is with roommates. whom i'm sure will be certifiably insane. I'm really sick of having roommates and wish i could live alone for once in my life.

besides roommates, I'd also like to feel at home in a future abode. w/ roommates i always feel like i am walking on egg shells. cooking and showering must be timed properly and delegated tasks have to be executed. i just want to live alone and have a lemon juicer and an ice cream maker to make honey lavender ice cream and then walk naked around the house and possibly after that listen to my records while drinking scotch and crying to some of the lyrics. that's all i really want.








No comments:

Post a Comment